UT Challenge 2023
01-12 / 06-03
- Create an account
- Apply with your idea
- Add team members
- Apply for ideation sessions
Event: Kick-offLocation: Bastille building, Utwente Campus
18:00 - 21:00
Inspiration & kick-off event with participants and partners
- Get to know your fellow competitors and coaches from the network
- Learn about the do’s and dont’s
Selection 1: Top 40
- The partner network and organization choose the 'Top 40 teams'
- Selection is based on information provided by teams as well as their participation
- Communication will follow later in week 17 towards every participant.
Event: Speed DatesLocation: DesignLab, Utwente Campus
12:30 - 17:30
- The Top 40 teams have the opportunity to date with our partners
- An afternoon filled with brainstorming and coaching
- Great opportunity to receive face to face feedback
12.30 - 13.30 Partner Lunch
13.30 - 14.00 Plenairy session
14.00 - 16.30 Speed Dates
16.30 - 17.30 Networking and Drinks
Selection 2: Finalists
- The partner network and organization select the teams that will participate in the Grand Finale.
- Selection is based on information provided by teams as well as their participation.
- Communication will follow later in week 21.
Event: Grand FinaleLocation: Wilmink theatre and Music Centre (Enschede City Centre)
- During the Grand Finale on 20 June the best teams will give a one-minute pitch about their entrepreneurial idea or innovative prototype.
- After the pitches, a few teams will participate in the Q&A session where the grand jury asks in depth questions.
- The afternoon will end with an award ceremony and a bunch of ecstatic students!
- Contact between partners and participants
- Career opportunities
- Next steps in projects, development together
- Partner challenges
- Evaluation and improvement process
- 4TU Impact Challenge / Slush 2023